Cant progress with game weird NPC glitch

Dukes

PRO Username: Dukes

Do you have active membership?: Yes

Your knowledge about PRO: Basic Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

I was trying to beat the 6th gym leader.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Wait, log in/out, ask in Help channel, xp, change pokemons....

Description and Message

When I want to fight the 6th gym leader, she says "You defeated me, you are amazing" when I haven't defeated her. I can't battle her anymore so I can't have the Marsh badge (When I check I have the badge but I can't enter in the gym of Cinnabar Island) Help please :)

If you are unable to defeat Sabrina, you have already obtained the Marsh Badge; I can attest that by the fact that the script checks for your contingent badge possession before rejecting the rechallenge attempt. There is no issue in that regard; it's just that there are other hurdles for you to traverse before you're ready to challenge Cinnabar Island Gym.

Your next step is procuring the Cinnabar Gym key; you can do so by hunting for it within Cinnabar Island Mansion.

Topic locked, as it is a user-end misunderstanding and not a bug. If you have any disagreements with this action or further issues, please PM me or post another thread in the General Support or Bug Resolution Center depending on whether or not is a query or a verified bug.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.