LFG gold server

Haiga

Hi I'm Haiga but everyone irl calls me Germ... I'm kind of guild shopping for something ideal... However not sure what I want other than playing a game from a different perspective you know every trainer starting out as a 10 out in the middle of nowhere with no adult supervision over and over was fun and all but I have been playing pokemon prior to the age of ten(9 infact) and I'm almost 30... I'm not much of a pvp enthusiast however I do like breeding in other games for well meta pokemon this game takes out the nonsense that is breeding making it less complicated... I would say sarcasm is my first language but professionalism is my second language but nothing like creating a good laugh when needed... My other hobbies besides farming in this game is literally ev training heck I'm still in the viridian area because I'm ev training a pokemon to blow throw Kanto pve with aka a lonely raticate... When I first seen this game I fell in love because it has all I want in one game... On top of all that I can customize my trainer with clothes... Heck the first thing I bought was the team rocket outfit out of nostalgia and now I have basically every piece of clothes with red on it plus a few other items like mimiku hat eevee hat and black suit with black hat + 2 mounts and a surf mount all eeveelution based... Now what I need is a decent community to enjoy the game with...

Edited by Haiga