Amount of money lost

Slaaaark

i think that right now you lose 5% of your total money when you lose to npc . Now with hoen coming i think its totally unfair for people who have farmed a lot of money as they can lose tons of money by simply losing 2-3 times( like if you have 5m you are gonna lose 250k , it feels like all the time and effort you spend for farm is lost for no reason) . so i think that the 5% money loss is good but there must be a maximum cap to how much money can someone lose.

You also have to keep in mind that PRO doesn't have a bank system either, so there is no way currently to keep money safe from losing a battle. Thankfully for newer players this isn't really an issue as the amount of money lost at 20k is only 1k. With that said, we have to keep in mind when Hoenn opens, veterans will be losing alot more money as they train their way through Hoenn.

Things to think about to be sure.

113794 You also have to keep in mind that PRO doesn't have a bank system either, so there is no way currently to keep money safe from losing a battle. Thankfully for newer players this isn't really an issue as the amount of money lost at 20k is only 1k. With that said, we have to keep in mind when Hoenn opens, veterans will be losing alot more money as they train their way through Hoenn.

Things to think about to be sure.

You can have solution by keep money from nuggest or mechanic items as well. Or try to catch wild poke (for saving slot) and then use revive as the way to avoid blackout.

But I think game should have bank money - example as mother at johto can keep money with the maximum limit (around 50-100k). I see the orginal game have the similar kind of that (mother saving money for Gold - name of characters in the version game)

A good way to save money is to buy up rare candies. They rarely depreciate in value and are always sellable. 10-15k on both ends. And you don't lose then for battles. Also as soon as you can trade you can get some of that cash back.