summer npcs bug

Mieges

Hi @Mieges

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Are you by any chance referring to the abandoned Wailmer at Vulcan Cave B1F? If so, you don't need to battle the two summer guardians. All you need to do is finish the first part of the Vulcan quest, which involves either helping Team Magma or Team Aqua, and that area will be available to you. 
To get to Vulcan Cave, you need to head East from Vulcan Island Shore, and South from Vulcan Cove. You'll see an entrance there, and the Wailmer should be in the South-West area of the map.

I hope this helped you, let me know if you have any further questions. Have a great day!

Hi @Mieges

Sorry for the delay. 

It is true that you can get a Wailmer mount from the summer guardians, however you need to challenge and defeat both of the guardians within 3 days. If for example you defeat Rin, and after 4 days defeat Lime, then you will not get the Wailmer mount. This is because the victory resets after 15 days.

It seems that you have already defeated Rin, and will need to defeat Lime once again to get the Wailmer mount. 

I hope this helped answer your question, if you have any additional questions feel free to ask me.

Have a nice day!

Hm I already knew this. I beat them within an hour and I did not get that mount. Because of that I have opened that post. The last time I have failed beat one guardian. But before that I have beaten them in an hour. I will try again to win against both and record it for you. Maybe then you will understand my problem. 

Cheers