Membership Pokemon Should be Easier to Find

Flounder

Hello, it is my opinion (and those of many other players) that membership Pokemon should be easier to find across the board. I'm online at least 3-4 hours/day; yet, I haven't seen a single membership Pokemon since I started playing. And believe me, I have been hunting for them daily. I'm not sure what the current rate is, but seeing that members actually pay to play I believe it's in the best interests of the staff and players to increase MS spawn rates. I'm not opposed to making MS pokes easy to find. However, the current spawn rates are so low that it could take you days or even a week to find a single MS pokemon. I have other objection to the current spawn rates, but I'm keeping this post short since I'm fully aware of how busy PRO's staff can be. Please inform me of your decision.

Thanks,

Flounder

I see where you are going with that.

But I just want to clarify this game is not a pay to win. Donor status is only 5$ a month which in honesty is not that much. Ill admit some spawn rates need to be adjusted a tad bit. However with Donor Pokes I do not think they should be adjusted. This is why: Membership perks are just simply "nice things to have". You donate to help the game not to gain benefits from it (at least I hope that's the case). So just enjoy the opportunity to catch the pokes that staff could have easily have just not put in = )

slipknot_signature_by_eviltxgod.png