Account Deletion

Elmchey

Is there any way to have your account deleted or reset? I want to start over, but I would like to be able to have my current name on said new account. I know I could just switch servers, but I would like to stay on silver. Just curious and figured I'd ask here since asking in game chat didn't really yield any answers.

35 minutes ago, Elmchey said:

Is there any way to have your account deleted or reset? I want to start over, but I would like to be able to have my current name on said new account. I know I could just switch servers, but I would like to stay on silver. Just curious and figured I'd ask here since asking in game chat didn't really yield any answers.

Hi, @Elmchey

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but we don't delete accounts since it creates a lot of issues when an account is deleted.

You want to these conditions while playing the game right?

1. Play in Silver server

2. Play with the ign "Elmchey"

3. Play the game completely new

I recommend to try the following procedure and see if all of these conditions satisfy.

1. Go to the dashboard and transfer server

2. Log into Silver server

I'll be waiting for your reply.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love

34 minutes ago, HappyMango said:

Hi, @Elmchey

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but we don't delete accounts since it creates a lot of issues when an account is deleted.

You want to these conditions while playing the game right?

1. Play in Silver server

2. Play with the ign "Elmchey"

3. Play the game completely new

I recommend to try the following procedure and see if all of these conditions satisfy.

1. Go to the dashboard and transfer server

2. Log into Silver server

I'll be waiting for your reply.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

Hey, appreciate the response however, I guess I should've mentioned that I am already on the silver server. I was hoping to start fresh on silver server without losing my name or having to create a new email just to start a new account.

On 9/23/2020 at 9:48 AM, Elmchey said:

Hey, appreciate the response however, I guess I should've mentioned that I am already on the silver server. I was hoping to start fresh on silver server without losing my name or having to create a new email just to start a new account.

If you switch servers in dashboard, you would be able to start freshly on Silver Server without losing your name nor use a new email.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love