Problems Starting George Quest

Inspectorjack

Hello Staff!

I cant activate the george quest (event move quest).

I have already caught entei and fullfill every requirement i think. I went into entei guardians cave several times, with entei on first slot or another slot, but i do not receive the dialogue and when i go to the 10th floor of bell tower, the scientist rey says: "It looks like you dont yet have everything I need."

I tried it yesterday again together with a friend who caught raikou. He didnt receive the dialogue too, but scientist rey let him start the quest though.

Please help me I dont know what to do!

22 hours ago, InspectorJack said:

Hello Staff!

I have already caught entei and fullfill every requirement i think. I went into entei guardians cave several times, with entei on first slot or another slot, but i do not receive the dialogue and when i go to the 10th floor of bell tower, the scientist rey says: "It looks like you dont yet have everything I need."

I tried it yesterday again together with a friend who caught raikou. He didnt receive the dialogue too, but scientist rey let him start the quest though.

Hi, @InspectorJack

I have contacted the corresponding Staff Team to look into your problems.

In the meanwhile, please be patient.

I'll contact you asap when I get a reply.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love

On 9/25/2020 at 7:47 PM, InspectorJack said:

Hello Staff!

I have received an answer that you just have to talk to the first thief in Miltank Barn.

Can you try this and see if you can proceed the quest?

I'll be waiting for your reply.

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

14 hours ago, InspectorJack said:

Hey staff! I was able to speak to the old man now and defeated the thief dorge after. Thank you very much!!

I'm glad that your problems have been solved 🙂

I'll now be closing the thread.

Have a nice day.