Event Staff

Dasnowman

Hi guys,

I have made this suggestion in past Mmo's, I always feel it seems like a good idea. I think that event staff is a good idea, not like a huge group or anything but maybe like 3-4 people solely responsible for things like; Event ideas, Overseeing events, and the creation of. I always feel that some of the hardest things for staff is to control events usually because there is so few and when they have events it grows their already large workload that much more. Then instead 1-2 events per year they can handle 4-5 or more depending on the event staff availability and how many they actually want to happen per year.

The usual response to this has been well players can always make events and so on, and of course that makes sense as well i have just always seen how well the events are taken in by players even with issues such as setbacks and so forth. Though, that could solely be for the rarity of such events 1-2 a year max sometimes none. Staff usually feel they are more effort than they are worth because of workload that i discussed earlier. This is just a small idea ,and i do understand the problems with it(i.e more staff recruitment) but with legendary tournament starting i was drawn back to my former idea.

Dasnowman

kSuvuoO.jpg

Visit my Shop

We have several events every now and then, in addition to this, there's a role called "Community Coordinator" which does exactly what you said plus more. Event Coordinators as a role would be too specific, so I think as nice as it sounds, it's probably implemented into an already made role

shqhK5q.png