Login Issue

Dyxorus

Hi, I recently started playing again, with a friend. Today as he doesn't have time I tried logging in on the Silver Server (we play on Gold).

I couldn't connect and was told "invalid username or password", but could with exactly the same data login to the other server.

I checked, if I maybe got banned, but the infraction history feed doesn't show anything. Then I checked under Servertransfer and found data, which implies I got 73.322$ but no last active date.

So practically I have an account without ever playing??? At the homepage when I am logged in it says I have played 20 h but still no last active date.

I don't know why I can't connect and what is up with the missing date.

Thank you in advance for your help.

The password and username used to log into any servers either gold or silver is same, it can be that u might have changed it to a new password and u might have forgot it and  the password has been saved to your you pc if u are sure that isn't the case try logging into gold server with same password and then logout and try silver if u were able to log into gold and not silver it might be some bug which will be dealt by the staff please confirm that u were able to log into gold with the password but not silver this might help the staff . Thank You. 

DragonHunter.png.49b156cff15201717eb66788b2a8eee6.png.718e48f058d6deb3c92440411cf931a6.png

Discord :-Shinota#7777

On 10/2/2020 at 7:21 PM, Dyxorus said:

Hi, I recently started playing again, with a friend. Today as he doesn't have time I tried logging in on the Silver Server (we play on Gold).

I couldn't connect and was told "invalid username or password", but could with exactly the same data login to the other server.

I checked, if I maybe got banned, but the infraction history feed doesn't show anything. Then I checked under Servertransfer and found data, which implies I got 73.322$ but no last active date.

So practically I have an account without ever playing??? At the homepage when I am logged in it says I have played 20 h but still no last active date.

I don't know why I can't connect and what is up with the missing date.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hi, @Dyxorus

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but can you please try changing your password at the dashboard?

After changing your password, can you see if you can log into the game?

I'll be waiting for your reply.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love

16 hours ago, Dyxorus said:

Have changed my password and it works again.

Thank you very much.

I'm glad that your problems have been solved.

I'll now be closing the thread.

Have a nice day.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love