The Werewolf stops me from completing my Halloween event

Cedric0412

Hello dear staff , let me just come straight to my issue, the Werewolf guarding the city (idk name) is not letting me go ahead and asks for 5 Halloween candies( the Halloween candies which I remember once I deleted them) . Hence I can't cross him and complete my quest. So I request you dear staff to look into this situation for me.

Thank you

Hi there @Cedric0412

The Halloween Candy that is needed to pass Werewolf Goku at Howling Woods is not the same as the Red or Orange Halloween Candy that heals your Pokemon for 50 or 100 HP. 
You need to get at least 5 Halloween Candy by interacting with these NPCs at Murky Town:
Sandy

Uno
Baswedan
Annies
Ghost Ronnie

Witch Ronnie

Plumber Carl

Mummy Setnov

Officer Agus

Ghost Rafael

The cyan colored NPCs will challenge you to a battle and will give you a Halloween Candy after you defeat them.

I hope that solved your issue. Please let me know if you were able to pass through Werewolf Goku and enter Dreadtown.

Looking forward to your reply. 

Have a great day!

I have done this dear staff, I literally don't know how to get further ahead. I have talked to all NPCs you have mentioned. No use at all . Please do look into it. I'm mentioning this again that I might have deleted those candies last year or so. Expecting reply soon.

Edited by Cedric0412
Had to mention more stuff

• Maisa locked this topic