i lost my pokes!!!! bug!!!

Fildc

hi guys, there is a huge bug where i lost all my team!! i did the quest for gengarite and after that i logged out during a fight againts a wild poke, to teleported me to the last poke center (necropolis). But when i logged in i was teleported to the map of gengarite quest, then i went out normally from the gengarite map (and i had all my team in that moment) and when i was out my all team disappeared!! instead of it returned to me the team i had before the one that disappeared! I cheked in my pc hoping to find the disappeared team but it wasn't in!! so it is lost! i had a godly conkeldurr and an epic gengar among others, i can't believe it...

Please help me, i need help as soon as possible!

Tyvm Maisa, sorry i wrote a post about it also in general bugs thinking that i made a mistake writing here, so it may be double. However I  copy here a part of the other  post: I have the ID of two of my lost pokes if it can help you:

CONKELDURR ID: 32067991

GENGAR ID: 2905031

i don't have the other ID, but other pokes are KLEFKY, PIDGEOT, ELECTRODE and FURRETT (all level 100 with very good ivs for bosses). I hope you can help me, especially for conke because almost godly and it is one of my strongest poke. Thanks a lot, waiting for your news

• Maisa locked this topic