Pokemon disappeared

Prisha

I was relloging while battling wild snubbul but when I relogged I was in that place where you are sent when you lose to gengar's pokes in gengarite quest. I was having my gengar which was holding gengarite which was in pc before that and my other pokes weren't there. I exited and went to the pc and checked for my pokes I was having but I am not able find them. I was having charizard with mega y stone,chansey with eviolite, venusaur with black sludge, snorlax with leftovers, scizor with leftovers and don't remember last member. Pls help

Oh and I just read another post with similar issue and I want to add that I went to the shrine or whatever to explore if there's something else to see. I also talked to gengar and said no before exploring the halloween area and relogging on snubull

Edited by Prisha

Hello @Prisha

Your Pokemon have been restored and should be in the last slot of your PC. I'll be locking this thread now since the issue has been solved. Please make a new one if any other issues arise. 

Hi @Rhexnz27
Sorry for the inconvenience. Since I will be locking this thread, can you please make a new thread with as much detail as possible from the Pokemon you've lost.

Thank you and have a lovely day.

• Maisa locked this topic