Missing Pokemon after Gengarite Quest

Claw

I just finished the gengarite quest. After i relogged i was in a different area and saw all pokes in my team disappear and fill up with some pokes i had few hours ago in my team. The others arent in my storage either.

My poke also missing, I remember my lvl 100 mew (timid, false swipe), nidoking (dig), gardevoir (trace), dragonite (adamant, multiscale), 1 freshly caught ha timid froakie (maybe more I dont rmb), then i recreate the bug with my another lvl 100 gardevoir (timid sync) missing (1 poke this time).

the bug is when i disconnect/relog fighting, it teleport me back to the battlefield, then I enter,  surrender and go back, it give me 6 random poke from my pc and my original poke went missing.

Edited by Sol4r

Sadly i cant remember all of them because the gengarite quest took some time and it happened pretty soon after it. All of them were lvl 100 + full evs. There was naive ha greninja 15atk/31spd/20+spatk (should have hold a life orb), 31spd 20+ timid gengar with choice specs, nearly 20+ ha careful gliscor with toxic orb, heracross jolly 31atk/31spd/31hp/20+ with heracronite. Cant remember the other two pokes but they were also very valuable pvp pokes. I dont think i will find out because i didnt play actively for weeks.

Edit: Also timid volcarona 31spd/20+ i think.

Edited by Claw

Hello @Sol4r  @Claw

Your Pokemon have been restored and should be in the last slot of your PC. This thread will be locked now. Please make a new thread if any further issues arise.

Hi@ShadowPheonix12
Since the original issue has been solved, I will be locking this thread now.
Please make a new thread with the details of the Pokemon that you have lost.

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

• Maisa locked this topic