Lost pokemons because of the bug in Gengarite quest

Player420

I had the same bug as happened here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/161328-lost-pokes-after-surrender-gengarite-quest/?tab=comments#comment-897393

But it happened after I finished the Gengarite quest.

I chose the 'real challenge' option of the gengar in his chamber, and then came back to the place when I saw that I am without my pokes again. After coming back I got on my party different 6 from my pc, and the 6 I used disappeared. I also had space for 8 more pokes before, and it got changed to 14.

I could not find any information about their IDs or a screenshot.

I had:

- Alakazam, sync, impish, level 100, thunder wave, flash, psychic, role play, not my OT, had leftovers

- Marowak, level 100, thief, false swipe, retaliate, stomping tantrum, no item, my OT

- Haxorus, mold breaker, level 100, false swipe, slash, dragon claw, dragon dance, had leftovers, my OT

- Primeape, level 100, stomping tantrum, karate chop, covet, assurance (i think), no item, my OT

- Whimsicott, prankster, level 100, toxic, leech seed, memento, cotton guard, leftovers, my OT

- Parasect, dry skin, level 100, spore, false swipe, x-scissors, stun spore, leftovers, my OT

All of the pokemons are story pokes, without specific ev training (although all of them should have max evs).

• Maisa locked this topic