Darkrai IV Re-Roll Ticket

Veliox

Hello everyone, 

I did the Darkrai Quest the first time today and when I was fighting Darkrai to catch him the Silver Server went down for a short time, it was around lunch today. 

After finishing the quest I was not able to re-roll the IVs, is there any other way for me to get this re-roll? I fear due to the server being down I did not get the Halloween re-roll ticket. 

Thanks in advance!

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/9/2020 at 2:23 AM, Veliox said:

Hey there!

I am sorry for the inconvenience and the late reply. I can offer you the following thing: If you delete your Darkrai, we can reset the last few steps of the quest for you, meaning you have to catch Darkrai again. Then you should be able to get a new locked Reroll at the NPC. If you happened to have used a Master Ball, please send me a screenshot of your Darkrai as proof so we can restore it when you delete it. 

Please let me know whether you accept this offer. Looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

Hello Noxious,

No worries there, I am sure you're all quite busy I am glad someone responded after all. 

Yes, I would gladly accept the offer, so all I have to do is release my Darkrai and then I can go catch it again? 

I will do it straight away once upon your confirmation.

With kind regards, 

Veliox

1 minute ago, Veliox said:

Correct, just let me know when you released it, but before please send me a screenshot of it if you caught it with a Master Ball. Looking forward to your response.

spacer.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

2 minutes ago, Noxious said:

Correct, just let me know when you released it, but before please send me a screenshot of it if you caught it with a Master Ball. Looking forward to your response.

Thanks for confirming once more. 

I did not use a Master Ball to catch it so no worries there. 

My Darkrai with the ID: 51541278, has been released now. 

Looking forward to your response.

Kind regards, 

Veliox 

5 minutes ago, Veliox said:

Hey there!

Your quest got reset, you can now capture Darkrai again. After catching it, you get a Locked Reroll from the NPC. Please let me know if this works for you. 

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Noxious said:

Hey there!

Your quest got reset, you can now capture Darkrai again. After catching it, you get a Locked Reroll from the NPC. Please let me know if this works for you. 

Kind regards, Noxious

It worked, thanks for the support Noxious.

Cheers! 

Veliox

13 hours ago, Veliox said:

Hey there!

I am glad everything worked for you. I will now lock this thread as resolved. Have a nice day.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png