Problems with the Halloween event

Billydrunk

Sorry for bothering folks.

Iam having a problem with the halloween event.

Last year I started the event on it's last day . So when I was just finishing it ,  I had a reload and I came back to vermilion. 

This year went to try to finish this quest, and nothing happens for me.

All npcs they talk to me as I had finished it , Alucard doest appears at his castle . I tried everything  different time of the day, different PC , 4g, wifi , cable , nothing happens.

I also go stuck in this room (that you can see on the attached picture) I as only able to leave this place using a escape rope. As alucard is not there the game forces me to fight him I guess.

And I can't even start the quest for the gengar megastone.

I'd love some help , thanks

06cbd01c-aa63-4edf-9426-067967149c44.jpg

Edited by billydrunk

• Billydrunk changed the title to Problems with the Halloween event

Hi @billydrunk

Sorry for the caused inconvenience.

The issue should be fixed now and you should be able to leave Alucard's Castle 3F.
In order to be able to replay the Dark Realm, you will need to defeat Horon at Dark Valley, which is North from Necropolis, without having a single Pokemon faint. You will get a Halloween Rapidash mount the first time, and will have to wait for 3 days to challenge Horon again. After defeating him for the second time, you will be able to go to the Dark Realm again.

I hope that solved your issue.
I'll be locking this thread now, please make a new one if you have any further issues. 
Have a nice day!

• Like 1

• Maisa locked this topic