Desaparición de rare candy de mi bolsa

19rubenz

Hi there @19Rubenz

Sorry for the caused inconvenience.

Have you recently tried to complete any quests, such as the Heatran Quest, or the Dark Realm Quest from the Halloween event?

Buck temporarily takes your Rare Candy during the quest for Heatran. You need to simply talk to Buck again after defeating Heatran for the first time and he will return your Rare candies, including any Master Balls you had.
The Dark Realm works in a similar fashion, in that it will temporarily take your items once you enter the Dark Realm, and return them once you exit, or defeat Darkrai.

I hope that helped solve your issue. 
Please let me know if you have any further questions or issues.

Have a great day!

Good morning, 3 days ago 360 rare candies disappeared from my inventory, I finished the search for darkrai whose quest had several bugs when doing it. I saw the same thing happen to someone else and I wrote in your post but there is no response, can you help me? Heatran and Pinkan Island Missions I finished them a long time ago.

I had already written before, but they have not responded. can you help me?

On 12/10/2020 at 14:46, Maisa said:

Hola @ 19 Rubenz

Parece que has recibido todos tus dulces raros. Deben estar en tu bolso.

¿Puede confirmarme esto?

Esperamos su respuesta.

Screenshot_20201015_134924_com.PROTeam.PokemonRevolution.jpg.193fad6e941f8937e0853d502429d057.jpgbuenas hoy volví hacer la quest como m dijo y n me regresaron los rare candy  me ayuda por favor mi nombre de usuario es goki