I can't catch darkrai

Ayoubromania

Hi @ayoubromania

Sorry for the caused inconvenience.

To respawn Darkrai, you will need to challenge and defeat Horon at Dark Valley, North from Necropolis, without having a single Pokemon faint. If you fulfill these requirements, you should be able to see Darkrai again at Alucard's Castle 3F and have another chance at catching it.

I hope that solved your issue, please let me know if you were able to catch Darkrai.

Looking forward to your reply.

Wait but i had a problem before and u told me today fight horon caz he wasn't wanna fight me  and u told me that ur problem is solved .yes i did fight him and i win and i go to the castle and i fight alucard and i have to lose against darkrai then i go to dark realme i finished the quist and ive been transported to the castle to catch darkrai but i couldn't because he want there so u mean i have to wait 3 more days to fight horon again and fight alucard again and do the darkrealm again loool that's too much ...is this really what i will do https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/161720-i-cant-go-back-to-the-darkrealm/

Edited by ayoubromania

Hi @ayoubromania

You do not have to do the Dark Realm again if you've already completed it, unless you need to replay the quest.

Defeating Horon without having a single Pokemon faint will do 3 things, depending on the situation you're in.
If you left/forfeited from the Dark Realm, defeat Horon to gain access to the Dark Realm again.
If after you completed the Dark Realm Quest and you fail to catch Darkrai, you can respawn Darkrai at Alucard's Castle 3F by defeating Horon.

If you have caught Darkrai, defeating Horon will reward you with a Halloween Rapidash mount.

If all of these have been done and you have both Darkrai and the Halloween Rapidash mount, then defeating Horon will simply allow you to access and replay the Dark Realm over again.
This is of course considering that Horon will have a 3-day cooldown.

The bug you have linked here has been fixed and should not happen anymore.

I hope that cleared up any doubts you had, please let me know if you have any further questions.