Help me 😭 i lose my Rare candy after quest

Doanngoclam

after completing the gengarite hard mode quest, I still don't get the lost things back!  I lost more than 300 rare candy after leaving the Dark realm, and now I don't know how to get them back, and why am I lost?  Was this a bug on this year's quest? 

- Any staff here ?? Help me plsss

- Answers help me how I can get them back ???  

Hope u reply me 😭😭

8 hours ago, doanngoclam said:

Hey there!

I am sorry for the inconvenience that was caused. I asked for the Rare Candies to be added back on your account, which should be done pretty soon. For now, please remain patient until they are added. I hope this helped you with your question. If you happen to have more questions on the topic, feel free to let me know. I hope you have a great day.

Kind regards, Noxious

Update: the Rare Candies are back on your account

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

On 10/13/2020 at 12:46 AM, Noxious said:

Hey there!

I am sorry for the inconvenience that was caused. I asked for the Rare Candies to be added back on your account, which should be done pretty soon. For now, please remain patient until they are added. I hope this helped you with your question. If you happen to have more questions on the topic, feel free to let me know. I hope you have a great day.

Kind regards, Noxious

Update: the Rare Candies are back on your account

Thankss so muchhh 🍑🍑 i love u so much 🍑 thanksss