A Few Quick Questions

Wreck

Hello, I recently started playing this game and so far I have absolutely loved it. I was wondering however if there are any plans to introduce mandatory clauses and tiers to create a more competitive version of pvp. I was also wondering if the two servers (red and blue) will allow players to battle another player on the alternate server. I ask because it would be a shame to see top players in each server be unable to compete against each other assuming the game does become more competitive at some point. Thanks.

Currently, there are no any clauses for ranking battle yet. But there are some banned moves and some are not coded yet. U can check by the following link: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15351

Thus, U can play whatever u want such as: full blissey/snorlax team, OHKO moves, full baton pass team, etc. Just do whatever u want. But not recommend that playing style. LOL.

About the crossing sv, I have no idea ab that. Just wait & let's see what will happen :v.

Enjoy ur game mate :Angel:

Clauses and tiers; not yet. As i understand it these are intended to be implemented eventually (we do have an official tournament going on atm, and there are rules such as sleep cause and certain combination of moves and abilities banned).

As for cross server battling, i can't say for sure, but in all likeliness this will be possible eventually. There are rumors that we will be able to switch between servers (with a delay between each time we can switch)

mLcUOgl - Imgur.png