Missing halloween reroll ticket

Angryarceus

A few minutes ago i used my halloween reroll ticket from just doing the darkrai quest. I used it on my volcanion and when and i chose to keep the spatk locked. so when i used it it showed me my new volcanion but it didnt change it at all and all she says is "I have done all i have for you" I have relogged and tried everything i possibly can to try fix this but my tickets gone and none of the stats are changed.

6 hours ago, AngryArceus said:

A few minutes ago i used my halloween reroll ticket from just doing the darkrai quest. I used it on my volcanion and when and i chose to keep the spatk locked. so when i used it it showed me my new volcanion but it didnt change it at all and all she says is "I have done all i have for you" I have relogged and tried everything i possibly can to try fix this but my tickets gone and none of the stats are changed.

Hi, @AngryArceus

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

When using reroll ticket, the NPC shows you the changed IVs preview and asks you if you want to keep the old IVs or change the IVs into the new ones.

I think you might have chosen the option to keep the old IVs 😞

We can't help you on this case, as it would be unfair for all other players who have experienced similar problems,

I hope you understand.

I'm once again really sorry for your situation and that I can't give much help on this problem.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love