2020 Darkrai - illusion instead of ability to catch - Please Help

Kainidge

I started a halloween event in a previous year however the event ended before I completed the first castle of the request.

I completed the Darkrai quest for the first time in this years event, I blacked out only 4 times in total, faced Darkrai for the first time ever and I managed to defeat it.

Once teleported back in the Castle 3F with Darkrai I went to talk to him to catch him and I got the message "It seems like it was just an illusion..." Darkrai then disappeared and there's no Horon at the moment, I had to defeat Horon to get into the Darkrai quest this year as Alucard was not in the castle.

Now that I have completed the quest I went and got the Gengaranite and have come back to the castle to look for Darkrai but it is still not there and Horon has not returned yet. I have never faced Darkrai before so have not previously caught it. I have not been given an option to battle and catch Darkrai.

Can I still catch Darkrai and if so what do I need to do?

I cannot enter House 2 between 00:00 and 2:00

How can I catch Darkrai ? Please help!

105828480_ScreenShot2020-10-16at3_30_08pm.png.a7f08dc09f560ea7928970542cac346f.png

8 hours ago, kainidge said:

Hey there!

How to obtain Darkrai in the Halloween Event got changed in the recent years. What you are refering to is part of the first Halloween Quest, which doesn't get used anymore. 

In order to start the current Darkrai Quest you will have to get to Necropolis and enter Alucard's Castle. You will find a few hints there that will help you continue with the quest, but if you need more help do not hesitate from looking up a guide from 2019 or 2020. If you want, you can also ask some questions on the Official PRO Discord or below this post. I hope this clarified some things for you. Have a nice day!

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

Are the clues your referring to the 2 clues in the trash? They are the only ones I can find however, I have passed all of that and completed the quest. the issue was being teleported back to castle 3F and not being able to battle Darkrai to catch it.

I have another day before Horon returns so I will see what happens after that.

What are the requirements to entering the house? Do I need to get in there to catch Darkrai? as per screenshot I cannot access between 00:00 - 02:00

8 hours ago, kainidge said:

Are the clues your referring to the 2 clues in the trash? They are the only ones I can find however, I have passed all of that and completed the quest. the issue was being teleported back to castle 3F and not being able to battle Darkrai to catch it.

I have another day before Horon returns so I will see what happens after that.

What are the requirements to entering the house? Do I need to get in there to catch Darkrai? as per screenshot I cannot access between 00:00 - 02:00

Hey there!

You have to meet a few requirements before you can battle the real Alucard. Firstly, you have to beat all the ghosts in the two rooms, which you have probably done by now. The second requirements is having a Pokemon with Miracle Eye in your party when talking to it. You will probably have to beat Horon first so you can re-enter the house. Let me know if this works for you.

Regarding the house, this quest is a not a thing anymore, meaning being at the house at the correct time won't do anything for you anymore. 

I hope this helped you. Have a nice day!

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

I already completed all of that... 

Here is an update to my situation... Assuming you have been in the Dark realm at least once in a previous year like I had.

1. Defeat Horon with no pokemon faints

2. Wait 3 days for Horon to respawn

3. Defeat Horon again - no fainting pokemon

3. Alucard arrives at the castle 3F

4. Defeat. Alucard with Miracle Eye Pokemon in the party

5. Enter Dark Realm

6. Complete the Darkrai quest

7. Once I defeated Darkrai and his guards - I am teleported back to Castle 3F with Darkrai

8. Talk to Darkrai and get the message... It must have simply been an illusion (Something like that)

9. Wait for Horon to return - I had to wait 3 days again sine I completed Dark Realm and Darkrai in the same day as defeating Horon (Second time)

10. Once Horon has returned, defeat him with no fainted pokemon

11. A message that the powers will be used to restore his boss, make the battle count (Something along thise lines)

12. Gather the Synch pokemon ect

13. Go to Castle 3F

14. Darkrai is now at the statue again (Not Alucard form)

15. Talk to Darkrai

16. I got a message, Do you want to catch the weakened Darkrai

17. battle and catch Darkrai as per other pokemon

Case closed.

Thank you.