Guest DarkWolf98

1. 1.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I had the same problem yesterday and today, but i just managed to log in! :Smile:

What i did was download the last game client (still had issues, tho), then i executed the program using administrator and it worked! I've been executing it without administrator and it just doesnt connect, it seems it's because of the firewall.

Anyway, hope this helps someone! Execute as administrator! :Crazy:

115524 Hi,

I had the same problem yesterday and today, but i just managed to log in! :Smile:

What i did was download the last game client (still had issues, tho), then i executed the program using administrator and it worked! I've been executing it without administrator and it just doesnt connect, it seems it's because of the firewall.

Anyway, hope this helps someone! Execute as administrator! :Crazy:

:thanks: buddy!

[glow=yellow]Pokemon[/glow] in [glow=red]HD[/glow] recolored_pikachu_sprite_by_messybun.gif

Guest IBusterFxI
Server is down at the moment, also don't forget to download the new client version that came out today (.94)

No offence. But your online services are awfull. We have to download updates manualy? No ip account finder able? No accounts ip finder aswell. 24/7 offline servers. Ingame bugs not fixed yet. O my god. We have lag. Let reboot the server... Realy bro? You neven have a anty ddos. .......

Dude. Adm mods. Ill talk to you clearly. Keep that way and you wont need a blue server... I have two days trying to play and i cant yet. Servers always offline. What kind of service are you giving us??

Anyway.... I will let you know that REBOTING tje server every 5 secounds WONT FIX ANYTHING. Ive been adm of mu by 5 years and to be honest. You have no idea about a game sustain.. You are not under maitance. Youre under a problem you cant fix. If you need help. I can helpyou about it with no cos . I dont want to be adm cz i have no time for lie. And all i want to do is play so. Can we plz? Or have to find another passtyme? Have a nice day...

Server is down at the moment, also don't forget to download the new client version that came out today (.94)

No offence. But your online services are awfull. We have to download updates manualy? No ip account finder able? No accounts ip finder aswell. 24/7 offline servers. Ingame bugs not fixed yet. O my god. We have lag. Let reboot the server... Realy bro? You neven have a anty ddos. .......

Dude. Adm mods. Ill talk to you clearly. Keep that way and you wont need a blue server... I have two days trying to play and i cant yet. Servers always offline. What kind of service are you giving us??

Anyway.... I will let you know that REBOTING tje server every 5 secounds WONT FIX ANYTHING. Ive been adm of mu by 5 years and to be honest. You have no idea about a game sustain.. You are not under maitance. Youre under a problem you cant fix. If you need help. I can helpyou about it with no cos . I dont want to be adm cz i have no time for lie. And all i want to do is play so. Can we plz? Or have to find another passtyme? Have a nice day...

Not every game updates automatically and if you think our servers are offline for 24/7 then you need to fix your clock.

https://prntscr.com/ae15lq

You clearly need to learn to read.

Yes, server crashes, that's because our main DEV isn't on his PC to fix it and Admins do not fix server. If you don't like the game, you are free to leave.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Guest IBusterFxI

Not every game updates automatically and if you think our servers are offline for 24/7 then you need to fix your clock

You clearly need to learn to read.

Yes, server crashes, that's because our main DEV isn't on his PC to fix it and Admins do not fix server. If you don't like the game, you are free to leave.

Me . I wont leave it just because it the only po ihve been enjoiyin . But absolutely the most unstable. Get in the main device its as easy as log in the gam . Or maybe you havent acces to your vps? Al updates can be make and automaticaly update to every client by the sql server. And this is the moment that the android client its offline yet.. Not here to figh . But you have more than 11 adm and mods and still uneficient. Can you plz upload the android client plz?

How come the 94 server doesn't show how many active players there are at the top right? Also, I cannot log in because I can't connect to the server. Which sucks because I really enjoy playing this game.

[glow=red]Pokemon the way it was meant to be played, on the PC.[/glow]