Pokémon "vanished" after server crash while completing the Mega Gengarite quest in hard mode

Giorgio883

Hello, first of, thanks to whoever is reading this.

I'm not sure if the crash caused the Pokemon to disappear or if it's just a bug related to the quest, but I'll tell the whole story.

A couple of days ago (14 Oct to be precise) I was doing the Mega Gengarite quest in hard mode and the client crashed (I had just beaten Mega Gengar and I was in the cut scene just before getting my rewards). The server rolled back a bit and I logged back in the Battlegrounds without a single pokemon left and a cofagrigus still alive (he was the last one I killed). Long story short, I had to forfeit the game and start another one. I completed the quest and logged off shortly after. If needed, I at least have the proof that it bugged out.

Since then I've been rather busy and haven't played much, hence the reason why this post is so late.

I've only now realized that some of my pokemon are missing (and I think they were the ones I had in my team when I accepted the quest in the first place).

Unfortunately I do not have any screenshot of them or proof that they disappeared, but I hope you can help me out recovering them.

I don't even know if there are more, these are the ones I can't find in my pc and I'm 100% sure I didn't lend them to any of my friends.

IGN: Giorgio883

Breloom - level 100 - Careful - iirc 30 ivs in spdef, 3 in atk - he was my false swiper - Moveset: false swipe, spore, headbutt and seed bomb - my OT (Caught in 2020, some months ago).
Gengar - level 100 - Timid - 27 ivs in speed, 28 in spatk - Moveset: destiny bond, sludge bomb, shadow ball and psychic - my OT (Caught in 2018-2019)

Tyranitar - level 100 - Sassy - 27 ivs in spdef, low speed - Moveset: Crunch, Ice Beam, Stone Edge... - my OT (Caught in 2018)

Edit: I found out I lost some more:
Bisharp - level 100 - Adamant - iirc 28 or 26 ivs in atk, 30 in speed - Moveset: Iron head, knock off, sword dance and sucker punch - my OT (caught earlier this year)
Blissey - level 100 - Bold - 31 def, low hp (it had 695) - Moveset: Softboiled, Calm Mind, Toxic and Seismic Toss - my OT (caught in 2018 iirc)
Thanks in advance, 

Giorgio883

Edited by Giorgio883
Other Pokemons not found

1535502440_DarkraiFront.jpg.619a78bd8102fe206a6e974a7774c60a.jpg

19 hours ago, Giorgio883 said:

Hey there!

I am really sorry for the inconvenience you experienced. I forwarded your issue to respective parties and it should be resolved very soon. I will let you know when it is done. Have a wondeful day.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

20 hours ago, Giorgio883 said:

Hey there!

Your Pokemon should now be back. Please confirm for me so I can close this thread. Looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards, Noxious

• Like 1

spacer.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

1 hour ago, Giorgio883 said:

What caused the bug is a rare issue that has to do with the new Halloween quest and a server crash. However, we can see everything that got deleted during the process, so you shouldn't have lost anything. If you don't have any more questions, I will lock this thread as resolved. Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png