BANNED FROM PRO

Guest arslee1

1. 1.

Guest arslee1

PRO Username: arslee1

Do you have active membership?: Yes

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

i opened the game, and when i try to log.in it said that i am banned from pro please help.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

re-opening the game, and logging in but it doesnt work

Description and Message

Guest arslee1

i have just downloaded the game. I asked one of my friend to lon.in my account into his computer and the result was my account got into the game and for some reason i dont know why, in my laptop, i cant get into the game

115381 You should be able to find out the reason for your ban by logging on to the main page.

After that you can try appealing your ban.

Hello.. :D he is my friend .. actually it's his first time in the game he just created an account and never before log in and I even created an account of him because of the client keep saying "banned from PRO" but when I do log in his account I can play.. I think it has something to do with I.P block with our internet providers.. because he has dynamic I.P he should be able to connect whenever it changes I.P.. i doubt they I.P block I.Ps starting with 121. ??

Login here to see your ban reason : https://pokemonrevolution.net/Account.php Give me feedback on the reason please

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

117382 Login here to see your ban reason : https://pokemonrevolution.net/Account.php Give me feedback on the reason please

"The account is not banned"

For sure he is not banned because i logged in his account in my computer and i can safely play it.. But in his laptop he can't play.. im sure it is about his I.P address that is I.P blocked automatically... Although we have a same internet provider but i am using a DSL one that connects to lan and him is using called ULTERA a wlan plan