Eevee can't evolve to Leafeon

Cromat

I evolved my level 98 Eevee with 255 happiness in Petalburg Woods using a Rare Candy. I got Level 99 Eevee and no evolution happened.

I fainted my Eevee to decrease happiness, revived it, went into Petalburg Woods and used Rare Candy again with 251 happiness.  Eevee is now evolving into Espeon.

I click no and now I have level 100 Eevee which can't evolve anymore.

???

What happened? Please help me evolve it to Leafeon

ign: Cromat, server: Silver

image.png.4a93e1aeb17cf822eb2115573da0917d.png

EDIT: I finally managed to evolve it into Leafeon by trading it - resetting happiness to 70. Then going to Petalburg Woods again, relogging for good measure and then using Mysterious Candy which you can buy for 5k from Vitamin Seller in any department store. I suggest not trying to evolve it if you have high happiness (doesn't matter if it's not maximum, almost maximum is still apparently counted as maximum OR the values got cached somehow and didn't update).

Edited by Cromat

23 hours ago, Cromat said:

Hey there!

I am sorry for the inconvenience you encountered. I already replied to the thread you made in the Trade Evolution subforum, but I am happy that you managed to resolve your issue. Have a nice day!

Kind regards, Noxious

• Like 1

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.