Stuck in Dreadtown Vlad

Dizzyboy97

Hello

I wanted to complete the halloween quest but I can`t.  Talked with Vice Mayor Butch in Murky town. I`ve chosen for dreadtown. Had to find 3 good ghosts to get past the 3 ghosts by the bridge. After that I went to ghoul swamp till I saw a man that asked for 5 candies. Great I finally entered Dreadtown and I killed mummy phase. Entered Vlad`s house but i can`t fight him. Cannot start the battle. He keeps saying ; I`ve never seen you before . How do you get in this place? 

I talked litteraly with every NPC that exists from Murky Town till Dreadtown to make sure that I didn`t forget anything. But it`s not working....

So how can I start the battle with Vlad? 

Edited by dizzyboy97

On 10/30/2020 at 9:43 AM, dizzyboy97 said:

Hey there!

I had a Content Scripter look into your issue and it appears to us that you decided to join the other team, so you have to beat Mayor Carmelia in Serenia Village. You should still be able to leave Vlads House, however. Please let me know if this worked for you. 

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

8 minutes ago, dizzyboy97 said:

It worked for me! Thanks for helping me out 👍 I must have done a missclick 

Hey there!

I am glad you got it resolved. Have a nice day and good luck with everything. Locked as resolved.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.