Mobile app not loading

Swaggatron

1. 1.

PRO Username: swaggatron

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

I downloaded the app from your website and installed it on my phone (yes i did enable unknown sources) and when i load it it reaches near the end of the loading bar and it says "Loading Hats, Hats, Did I say Hats?" then just stops.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I have completely closed the application multiple times and have restarted my phone. I have re installed it twice and it still says the same thing on the loading bar. My phone is a Samsung s5

Description and Message

PRO Username: swaggatron

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

I downloaded the app from your website and installed it on my phone (yes i did enable unknown sources) and when i load it it reaches near the end of the loading bar and it says "Loading Hats, Hats, Did I say Hats?" then just stops.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I have completely closed the application multiple times and have restarted my phone. I have re installed it twice and it still says the same thing on the loading bar. My phone is a Samsung s5

Description and Message

I have played this before on pc and didnt realise that there was a android app for it so i downloaded and installed it but it wont load all the way.

The game has been updated to support thr new server coming out. The reason why your android app is not working correctly is because they have not released the new client version for android. As far as i know there is no ETA for when they will release this.