Missing TMs

Raeyna

On 11/2/2020 at 1:33 PM, raeyna said:

Hi, I bought 5 Psychic TMs from Saffron City Gym (Kanto), they took my money (12000) but they didn’t give me the TMs. Can I get a refund or the TMs?

Hey there!

I am sorry for the inconvenience. It appears to me that you never had these TMs in your inventory. Did the server crash a little bit after you bought it or did there happen something else? Looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards, Noxious

• Like 1

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

Hi!

It crashed right after I bought them. I clicked on "Buy 5 TMs for 12000", the message "The man takes your money" appeared, nothing happened for a few seconds and then it kicked me out. I logged in right after and I saw that the money transaction had happened, but not the passage of TMs.

7 hours ago, raeyna said:

Hi!

It crashed right after I bought them. I clicked on "Buy 5 TMs for 12000", the message "The man takes your money" appeared, nothing happened for a few seconds and then it kicked me out. I logged in right after and I saw that the money transaction had happened, but not the passage of TMs.

Hey there!

The Psychic TMs should be on your account now. Please let me know whether this is correct. Have a nice day.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.