Reborn [International Guild][Reward System][Red Server]

Chaosshop

Re: Reborn [international Guild][Recruiting]

<r><EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Name / In Game name - Yaaaaaa<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Hours played - 100 hours<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Where are you from ? USA - Florida<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> What's your playtime / How often do you play PRO ? - I usually play a few hours a day. Can be late night or throughout the day. Depends really. Have a pretty random schedule right now.<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Why do you want to be part of Reborn ? Looking for an helpful/friendly guild. Was in another guild in the past and was pretty dead. I don't know a whole lot about competitive and want to try and improve in that regard.<br/>

<br/>

I'm older, 25 years old. Currently doing some volunteering/shadowing/part time work for some medical military applications. Have a random schedule and I usually play this game to just unwind when I'm done with all of my stuff for the day.</r>

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Name / In Game name: Rishar<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Hours played: 40<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Where are you from: Argentina<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> What's your playtime / How often do you play PRO: I play often in the morning and during the night.<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Why do you want to be part of Reborn: I would like to join a guild, meet people, is kinda sad play alone all the time. And i love this game ofc. <E>:Angel:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="yaaaaaa"><s>

</s><POST content="137207"><s></s>137207<e></e></POST> <EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Name / In Game name - Yaaaaaa<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Hours played - 100 hours<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Where are you from ? USA - Florida<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> What's your playtime / How often do you play PRO ? - I usually play a few hours a day. Can be late night or throughout the day. Depends really. Have a pretty random schedule right now.<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Why do you want to be part of Reborn ? Looking for an helpful/friendly guild. Was in another guild in the past and was pretty dead. I don't know a whole lot about competitive and want to try and improve in that regard.<br/>

<br/>

I'm older, 25 years old. Currently doing some volunteering/shadowing/part time work for some medical military applications. Have a random schedule and I usually play this game to just unwind when I'm done with all of my stuff for the day.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="Rishar"><s>

</s><POST content="137284"><s></s>137284<e></e></POST> <EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Name / In Game name: Rishar<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Hours played: 40<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Where are you from: Argentina<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> What's your playtime / How often do you play PRO: I play often in the morning and during the night.<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Why do you want to be part of Reborn: I would like to join a guild, meet people, is kinda sad play alone all the time. And i love this game ofc. <E>:Angel:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Halo Yaaaa and rishar<br/>

Welcome to the guild <E>:y:</E> <br/>

Please join our guild discord so we can know more about you <E>:Angel:</E> <br/>

<URL url="https://discord.gg/0qe8GXqRr0LwqLOP">https://discord.gg/0qe8GXqRr0LwqLOP</URL></r>

<t>Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii<br/>

<br/>

Name:ApolloIsSexy on PRO and Discord Apollo<br/>

Hours Played: Around 75, a bit under though<br/>

Location: I'm from le Canada. Land of igloos and cold and stuff ;3<br/>

When I play: Around the evening time. I go to school sooooo >_<<br/>

Why: Cus tbh the name sounds cool and I want to get involved into the scene of PRO. Besides, Reborn sounds badass af :D<br/>

<br/>

Me: Ummm well what can I say;-; Some see me as a troll tbh. I don't think of my self as one. I can troll and by far I'm the best one has seen. I just choose not to, well cus it's a bit childish but I like being childish ;D But these days, I try to be more mature and stuff. I used to play YGO commentlyivly on YGO simulators, but due to [unexpected] errors, I had to stop. Guess what it was;-; <br/>

This was like a year ago sooo. I did some stuff and found PRO. I played gen 4 A LOT and I'm like "FAMMMM I HAVE TO PLAY THIS. THIS SOUNDS AMAZING AF" so here I am._> I'm a bit wierd but ye c.c I'm still playing the story mode right now. I have 6 badges in Kanto.<br/>

If I join, I plan on being very interactive with the team and such. I'm bout da per-so-mo-laity(Ya know what I mean?o3o) so like I like to interact with others. I have no life soooo I have nothing else to do xD I just plan on being a good boi and making some jokes and stufffffffff. I tink I'm a good person^_^ <br/>

<br/>

<br/>

OMFG I have no life I wrote all that^^^ ;-; This sob story better get me in so much cri rn<br/>

cri ery dey pham ;-; :P</t>

I am xxxy af~

<r><QUOTE author="ApolloIsSexy"><s>

</s><POST content="137446"><s></s>137446<e></e></POST> Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii<br/>

<br/>

Name:ApolloIsSexy on PRO and Discord Apollo<br/>

Hours Played: Around 75, a bit under though<br/>

Location: I'm from le Canada. Land of igloos and cold and stuff ;3<br/>

When I play: Around the evening time. I go to school sooooo >_<<br/>

Why: Cus tbh the name sounds cool and I want to get involved into the scene of PRO. Besides, Reborn sounds badass af :D<br/>

<br/>

Me: Ummm well what can I say;-; Some see me as a troll tbh. I don't think of my self as one. I can troll and by far I'm the best one has seen. I just choose not to, well cus it's a bit childish but I like being childish ;D But these days, I try to be more mature and stuff. I used to play YGO commentlyivly on YGO simulators, but due to [unexpected] errors, I had to stop. Guess what it was;-; <br/>

This was like a year ago sooo. I did some stuff and found PRO. I played gen 4 A LOT and I'm like "FAMMMM I HAVE TO PLAY THIS. THIS SOUNDS AMAZING AF" so here I am._> I'm a bit wierd but ye c.c I'm still playing the story mode right now. I have 6 badges in Kanto.<br/>

If I join, I plan on being very interactive with the team and such. I'm bout da per-so-mo-laity(Ya know what I mean?o3o) so like I like to interact with others. I have no life soooo I have nothing else to do xD I just plan on being a good boi and making some jokes and stufffffffff. I tink I'm a good person^_^ <br/>

<br/>

<br/>

OMFG I have no life I wrote all that^^^ ;-; This sob story better get me in so much cri rn<br/>

cri ery dey pham ;-; :P<e>

</e></QUOTE>

nice to meet u appolo <E>:Smile:</E> <br/>

lets meet more childish people on our guild discord <E>:y:</E> <br/>

<URL url="https://discord.gg/0qe8GXqRr0MjBgZT">https://discord.gg/0qe8GXqRr0MjBgZT</URL></r>

<t>Name / In Game name: wuggles<br/>

Hours played:70+<br/>

Where are you from ?: georgia<br/>

What's your playtime / How often do you play PRO ?: extremely varied. but when i can. <br/>

Why do you want to be part of Reborn ? : . was asked to join.</t>

<r><EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> In Game name: NobleSavage<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Hours played: 200+<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Where are you from: Canada<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> What's your playtime / How often do you play PRO ?: when even I catch time between my college life and personal life<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Why do you want to be part of Reborn: Looking for a solid guild and team to chill with. Was also recommended by the cool dude Jaeco. ;)</r>