Reborn [International Guild][Reward System][Red Server]

Chaosshop

Re: Reborn [international Guild][Recruiting]

<t>Kind of a crappy way to do this - but I am going to actively search for a blue guild since that's where I started when I came back. Sorry.</t>

“Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.”

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="AxielXIII"><s>

</s><POST content="143156"><s></s>143156<e></e></POST> My In game name: AxielXIII <br/>

Game Time: 80+ hours<br/>

20 and from the U.S.<br/>

Dont get to play every day because of school but I'm on a couple hours a day usually.<br/>

I would like to join your guild for a few reasons, one being that you use discord and the other being that I am trying to start in the pvp scene and I need people to help me with that as well as just have people in the game to talk to.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome to the guild <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

please join our guild discord channel<br/>

<URL url="https://discord.gg/0qe8GXqRr0LfEMTv">https://discord.gg/0qe8GXqRr0LfEMTv</URL></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Gawerty"><s>

</s><POST content="143220"><s></s>143220<e></e></POST> Kind of a crappy way to do this - but I am going to actively search for a blue guild since that's where I started when I came back. Sorry.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

wish u all the best <E>:Angel:</E></r>

<r><EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Name / In Game name: Creatorstar<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Hours played: 130 hours<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Where are you from ?: North America, United States of America<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> What's your playtime / How often do you play PRO ?: I play PRO, for a few hours, ranging from 3 to 8 hours. Occasionally longer.<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Why do you want to be part of Reborn ?: I've never joined a guild before, but overall from my perspective the intro, and guild events have appealed to me. I don't really have a community where I participate, interact, and chat with people in. This will allow me to open up, meet new people, befriend many, and at the same time also helping others out. I also hope to journey with fellow guildmates when Hoenn is released ^_^<br/>

<br/>

Hello, my name is Creator.<br/>

I'm 16 years old in high school. I average a 4.6 GPA, and a 2100 SAT. These numbers may seem big, and massive. I may be school smart but I'm also capable of having fun, communicating, and just overall enjoying the game. I may not be as Pokemon smart as some of you but I do hope to learn more, adventure more, and also be guided. I started playing Pokemon on my gameboy at around the age of 8, but after Pokemon Pearl and Diamond, I stopped playing. As I came back to Pokemon, I also realized how many new pokemons there are. I look forward to a new experience with a possible future in this guild.</r>