Reborn [International Guild][Reward System][Red Server]

Chaosshop

Re: Reborn [international Guild][Recruiting]

<t>IGN : Thanasaras<br/>

Total playtime : 36 (at the moment)<br/>

From? : Greece<br/>

Whats my playtime / how often i do play PRO : i play pro mostly at noon / nighttime<br/>

why i want to be part of reborn ? : i want to be part of reborn to get to know the guild members,help each other and have some fun!</t>

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JAC64

<t>Name: Jordan<br/>

In-game name: J<br/>

Hours played: I restarted my game recently, but kept my Pokemon in the pokebank, my hours on my last game was around 78 or 79 hours <br/>

Where are you from: Tennessee, United States.<br/>

Playtime: A lot lately, trying to make a lot of new competitive pokes for sun and moon.<br/>

How often do you play pro?: Not sure what that means to be honest<br/>

Why do you want to be a part of reborn?: Because I don't have a lot of friends who play Pokemon, I could really use some more, also I think it would be really cool to join a guild, I've wanted to for awhile now, I hope you'll consider me :)</t>

<t>IGN : Aceysi<br/>

Playtime : 40 and counting, been hooked to the game and I do and will play it frequently.<br/>

Reasons for joining : Looking to meet other people who are more experienced to the game :)</t>

<t>my name is billy in the game Billydrougas 115 hours of playing the game . I am from Greece . Every day at noon until afternoon , I want to be part of the guild because there are strong players and I want to be strong with the help of gyild but to help with our common goals</t>

<t>I want to join ur guild! im so alone in this game <br/>

<br/>

Ingame Time: 25 Hours now<br/>

<br/>

Badges: 6 badges at moment <br/>

<br/>

Online time: 4-8 Hours a day .<br/>

<br/>

Languages: Arabic , French , English , Spanish <br/>

About me: My english well not bad but not good top it's my 3rd language so ... & i started playing Pokemon since 2004 on GameBoy <br/>

(I know everything about EV- Training and IV stats just dôme problems on nature but i van learn it fast )<br/>

<br/>

Let me join ur guild pls!</t>

<r><QUOTE author="JAC64"><s>

</s><POST content="206407"><s></s>206407<e></e></POST> Name: Jordan<br/>

In-game name: J<br/>

Hours played: I restarted my game recently, but kept my Pokemon in the pokebank, my hours on my last game was around 78 or 79 hours <br/>

Where are you from: Tennessee, United States.<br/>

Playtime: A lot lately, trying to make a lot of new competitive pokes for sun and moon.<br/>

How often do you play pro?: Not sure what that means to be honest<br/>

Why do you want to be a part of reborn?: Because I don't have a lot of friends who play Pokemon, I could really use some more, also I think it would be really cool to join a guild, I've wanted to for awhile now, I hope you'll consider me :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="aceysi"><s>

</s><POST content="206514"><s></s>206514<e></e></POST> IGN : Aceysi<br/>

Playtime : 40 and counting, been hooked to the game and I do and will play it frequently.<br/>

Reasons for joining : Looking to meet other people who are more experienced to the game :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="billydrougas"><s>

</s><POST content="206553"><s></s>206553<e></e></POST> my name is billy in the game Billydrougas 115 hours of playing the game . I am from Greece . Every day at noon until afternoon , I want to be part of the guild because there are strong players and I want to be strong with the help of gyild but to help with our common goals<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="skormix2"><s>

</s><POST content="206733"><s></s>206733<e></e></POST> I want to join ur guild! im so alone in this game <br/>

<br/>

Ingame Time: 25 Hours now<br/>

<br/>

Badges: 6 badges at moment <br/>

<br/>

Online time: 4-8 Hours a day .<br/>

<br/>

Languages: Arabic , French , English , Spanish <br/>

About me: My english well not bad but not good top it's my 3rd language so ... & i started playing Pokemon since 2004 on GameBoy <br/>

(I know everything about EV- Training and IV stats just dôme problems on nature but i van learn it fast )<br/>

<br/>

Let me join ur guild pls!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey fellow PRO players, welcome to Reborn where dreams and even beyond are always met because we are awesome. This is the place where memes becomes dreams, where people strive to succeed and help each other succeed. Play with us and we will help you progress to your goals! We embrace you, welcome buddies! Come join us in our discord <E>:Grin:</E> <URL url="https://discord.gg/u22KY">https://discord.gg/u22KY</URL></r>

4ef1544e56.png

signature_caspar.png

<r><EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Name / In Game name: <br/>

Raindrop / IGN: 616049195<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Hours played: <br/>

around 30<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Where are you from ? <br/>

US East.<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> What's your playtime / How often do you play PRO ? <br/>

Everyday for about 3hrs/day.<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Why do you want to be part of Reborn ? <br/>

Make friends, hangout.<br/>

<br/>

I'm a 23 year old guy living in US East, I work during the day and play games at night. Games that I'm currently playing: LOL, Overwatch, PRO(mostly PRO nowadays). Just want a guild to hang out and make friends.</r>

Visit my shop HERE

<r><EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Name / In Game name : Melodica<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Hours played : 60 hours (and 1 minute:D)<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Where are you from ? : Finland<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> What's your playtime / How often do you play PRO ? : well, now i have all the time in the world so i am online alot. Pretty new in revolution, but played pokemon's since age 5 or so:D so i know thing or two about these things.<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Why do you want to be part of Reborn ? : I want to be part of nice community, and most of all active community! i like to play with other people, and guild full of nice people would be amazing!<br/>

<br/>

I hope you guys have space for one melodica in your guild! i can assure you that i'm nice addition to your guild:P<br/>

Thanks for reading and if you guys want to add me as a friend ingame, go ahead! always space for new gamebuds:)<br/>

<E>:thanks:</E><br/>

<E>:Grin:</E></r>

EcfQ1Vs.png

<r><QUOTE author="616049195"><s>

</s><POST content="207142"><s></s>207142<e></e></POST> <EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Name / In Game name: <br/>

Raindrop / IGN: 616049195<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Hours played: <br/>

around 30<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Where are you from ? <br/>

US East.<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> What's your playtime / How often do you play PRO ? <br/>

Everyday for about 3hrs/day.<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Why do you want to be part of Reborn ? <br/>

Make friends, hangout.<br/>

<br/>

I'm a 23 year old guy living in US East, I work during the day and play games at night. Games that I'm currently playing: LOL, Overwatch, PRO(mostly PRO nowadays). Just want a guild to hang out and make friends.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="melodica"><s>

</s><POST content="207177"><s></s>207177<e></e></POST> <EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Name / In Game name : Melodica<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Hours played : 60 hours (and 1 minute:D)<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Where are you from ? : Finland<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> What's your playtime / How often do you play PRO ? : well, now i have all the time in the world so i am online alot. Pretty new in revolution, but played pokemon's since age 5 or so:D so i know thing or two about these things.<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Why do you want to be part of Reborn ? : I want to be part of nice community, and most of all active community! i like to play with other people, and guild full of nice people would be amazing!<br/>

<br/>

I hope you guys have space for one melodica in your guild! i can assure you that i'm nice addition to your guild:P<br/>

Thanks for reading and if you guys want to add me as a friend ingame, go ahead! always space for new gamebuds:)<br/>

<E>:thanks:</E><br/>

<E>:Grin:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

we are glad to see your application <E>:y:</E> <br/>

please join our discord channel so we get to know more about you<br/>

<URL url="https://discord.gg/0yCDrLIU4SCUq6Ag">https://discord.gg/0yCDrLIU4SCUq6Ag</URL></r>

<r>We are glad to see more application from all of you :) hope u guys will apply and start making more frens. We always wait for you and welcome all of you. Feel free to join <E>:Heart:</E> <E>:Heart:</E></r>

YES! <3<3<3