Reborn [International Guild][Reward System][Red Server]

Chaosshop

Re: Reborn & Chimera [international Guild][Recruiting][Red Server]

<r><QUOTE author="tonyfergie"><s>

</s><POST content="362061"><s></s>362061<e></e></POST> 1) My ign is Tonyfergie<br/>

2) i have 205 hours as of 3/13/17<br/>

3) I am from Oakland Califonia<br/>

4) I usually play after school and on weekends but it depends.<br/>

5) I want to be a part of Reborn cause i am looking for other players who are interested in the game and i want to play with other people that have the same drive as me.<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

Welcome Tonyfergie <E>:Angel:</E></r>

eeafe6f236e0.png

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Hi guys. Rastle is my name, i am 20 years old, i got like 33 hours of playing for 2 days. Going to play like that for a long time :). I am from russia, btw. Last few days playing for 6-8 hours, hope i will get same time. The main reason of joining the guild = tired of being alone + not so good at this game, hope someone will teach me any tips.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Ras7le"><s>

</s><POST content="366306"><s></s>366306<e></e></POST> <EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Hi guys. Rastle is my name, i am 20 years old, i got like 33 hours of playing for 2 days. Going to play like that for a long time :). I am from russia, btw. Last few days playing for 6-8 hours, hope i will get same time. The main reason of joining the guild = tired of being alone + not so good at this game, hope someone will teach me any tips.<e>
</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

Welcome Rastle <E>:Angel:</E></r>

eeafe6f236e0.png

<t>Hello, i would totally like to join your guild. <br/>

Im currently fighting the first elite four in Kanto, so i know im a noob ;) <br/>

I am 24 and have 15 hours played, and would like to join to have some social stuff withing the game, and talk with pokemon guys like myself.<br/>

<br/>

MiniFrix</t>

<r><EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Maxim / Badmadmax<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> 800+<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> I am a Belorussian/American <br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> I dont have a rigid play time I just play whenever I am free. =/ <br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> I was invited by Deidara we were guild mates xD <br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Im 22 years old I go by Max and I speak two languages Russian, English and learning Arabic <E>:Shy:</E> . I own 35% of a small company called Sky City in Bahrain we do property management, advertisement and printing <E>:confused:</E> it keeps me very busy during our project times so I tend to disappear every now and again. <E>:Nervous:</E> I hope you guys accept me into Reborn I will bring smiles to your faces</r>

<r><QUOTE author="BadMadMax"><s>

</s><POST content="369959"><s></s>369959<e></e></POST> <EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Maxim / Badmadmax<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> 800+<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> I am a Belorussian/American <br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> I dont have a rigid play time I just play whenever I am free. =/ <br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> I was invited by Deidara we were guild mates xD <br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Im 22 years old I go by Max and I speak two languages Russian, English and learning Arabic <E>:Shy:</E> . I own 35% of a small company called Sky City in Bahrain we do property management, advertisement and printing <E>:confused:</E> it keeps me very busy during our project times so I tend to disappear every now and again. <E>:Nervous:</E> I hope you guys accept me into Reborn I will bring smiles to your faces<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

Check Pm :) Welcome to Reborn & Chimera :D</r>

nXH36Eg.gif

dasda.pngiREVScO.png