Reborn [International Guild][Reward System][Red Server]

Chaosshop

Re: Reborn [international Guild][Recruiting][Red Server]

<r>● Name/IGN: Vajdpch<br/>

● Are you active in Discord? : I am new <E>:Angel:</E> .<br/>

● Where are you from? : Im from Slovakia<br/>

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? : 881 hour. I play very often.<br/>

● What's your goal in PRO? : Be good pvp player!<br/>

● Why do you want to be part of Reborn? : I like to meet new people. Learn something new about pvp. Help to raise our community.</r>

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>name : standa35<br/>

play time : 47h 28min<br/>

i play often , prefer night time <br/>

I am new at discord : i want to have goodtime in pokemon world . I have interest in pvp top . <br/>

I want to be part of our comunity . I like to meet new people and help too.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="standa35" post_id="403088" time="1498592548" user_id="1691248"><s>

</s>

name : standa35<br/>

play time : 47h 28min<br/>

i play often , prefer night time <br/>

I am new at discord : i want to have goodtime in pokemon world . I have interest in pvp top . <br/>

I want to be part of our comunity . I like to meet new people and help too.

<e>

</e></QUOTE> hey stan please check your pm ; a little spoiler...Welcome! xD</r>
bald1.png

<t>● Name/IGN: Wholocked394<br/>

● Are you active in Discord? I try to be.<br/>

● Where are you from? I'm from England<br/>

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 104 hours and 8 minutes and I play a few hours each day when I can. I tend to play through the night.<br/>

● What's your goal in PRO? To finish all the regions and find some good pokemon and hopefully a shiny or two.<br/>

● Why do you want to be part of Reborn? I'm looking to become a part of a friendly community and maybe make some friends as well.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Wholocked394" post_id="403407" time="1498662457" user_id="588418"><s>

</s>

● Name/IGN: Wholocked394<br/>

● Are you active in Discord? I try to be.<br/>

● Where are you from? I'm from England<br/>

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 104 hours and 8 minutes and I play a few hours each day when I can. I tend to play through the night.<br/>

● What's your goal in PRO? To finish all the regions and find some good pokemon and hopefully a shiny or two.<br/>

● Why do you want to be part of Reborn? I'm looking to become a part of a friendly community and maybe make some friends as well.

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey Wholocked, Welcome to Reborn. Please check your PM <E>:Grin:</E></r>

4ef1544e56.png

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

QJM3d60.png

<t>● Name/IGN: Zarwolfar<br/>

● Are you active in Discord? i just create an account and i dont really know how to use it , but i want to learn :D<br/>

● Where are you from? I'm from Chile<br/>

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? i have 475 hrs and 52 min jejeje, i returned like 2 weeks ago to the game and play 1 or 2 hours per day.<br/>

● What's your goal in PRO? collect all the pokes and evolve the by myself, also have a good team for pvp cause i want to beat all the bosses easly<br/>

● Why do you want to be part of Reborn? because I always play alone and would be more fun if i can play or at least chat with other people</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Zarwolfar" post_id="403628" time="1498720868" user_id="282336"><s>

</s>

● Name/IGN: Zarwolfar<br/>

● Are you active in Discord? i just create an account and i dont really know how to use it , but i want to learn :D<br/>

● Where are you from? I'm from Chile<br/>

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? i have 475 hrs and 52 min jejeje, i returned like 2 weeks ago to the game and play 1 or 2 hours per day.<br/>

● What's your goal in PRO? collect all the pokes and evolve the by myself, also have a good team for pvp cause i want to beat all the bosses easly<br/>

● Why do you want to be part of Reborn? because I always play alone and would be more fun if i can play or at least chat with other people

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome to Reborn<br/>

<br/>

please check ur PM</r>

<t>Name/IGN: Slucky100<br/>

● Are you active in Discord? Yes, use to play with friends.<br/>

● Where are you from? I'm from Dominican Republic.<br/>

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? My playtime is 47H and y play mostly in the morning. <br/>

● What's your goal in PRO? Finish the game and completed the pokedex.<br/>

● Why do you want to be part of Reborn? I want to meet new people and everything is more fun when you play with other people :).</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Slucky100" post_id="404127" time="1498835461" user_id="977814"><s>

</s>

Name/IGN: Slucky100<br/>

● Are you active in Discord? Yes, use to play with friends.<br/>

● Where are you from? I'm from Dominican Republic.<br/>

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? My playtime is 47H and y play mostly in the morning. <br/>

● What's your goal in PRO? Finish the game and completed the pokedex.<br/>

● Why do you want to be part of Reborn? I want to meet new people and everything is more fun when you play with other people :).

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome Slucky100 <E>:Angel:</E></r>

eeafe6f236e0.png