Reborn [International Guild][Reward System][Red Server]

Chaosshop

Re: Reborn [international Guild][Recruiting][Red Server]

<r><EMOJI seq="274c">:x:</EMOJI> Name / In Game name : Pokesakis<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">:x:</EMOJI> Hours played : 201 h <br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">:x:</EMOJI> Where are you from : Greece<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">:x:</EMOJI> What's your playtime / How often do you play PRO : Prety often some hours per day and lot of pvp<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">:x:</EMOJI> Why do you want to be part of Reborn : I m looking for a guild so i meet more people in game and contest in pvp and reach high rank</r>

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="PokeSakis" post_id="384961" time="1494558702" user_id="1602389"><s>

</s><br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">:x:</EMOJI> Name / In Game name : Pokesakis<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">:x:</EMOJI> Hours played : 201 h <br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">:x:</EMOJI> Where are you from : Greece<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">:x:</EMOJI> What's your playtime / How often do you play PRO : Prety often some hours per day and lot of pvp<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">:x:</EMOJI> Why do you want to be part of Reborn : I m looking for a guild so i meet more people in game and contest in pvp and reach high rank<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

Welcome Pokesakis. Please,check your PM</r>

4ef1544e56.png

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

QJM3d60.png

<t>Hello,<br/>

<br/>

my ingame nick is czepolly.<br/>

My nick is Polly, cze is presentating country where I´m living (Czech republic).<br/>

<br/>

About me? Well I´m software developer and database administrator in multinational company foccussed on Road, Air, Ship and railway transporting. I also have 4 dogs (basenji, one of the oldest breed in the world), so they are quit wilder than "normal" dogs). <br/>

<br/>

I really like Discord and writing or talking on it.<br/>

My playtime is something about 550 hours and now I´m again start play like 2-3 hours per day.<br/>

My goals are still same, catch´m all, make strong PVP teams (rain dance almost done, sand team comming soon, etc.) that was about my personal goals. <br/>

Other goals are help other players to improve their knowledge about pokemon, help to completing dex, catch legends, etc.<br/>

<br/>

Exactly I´m looking for good guild, with good people and exactly doesn´t matter about name of the guild, but when I will enter to some guild, then I will represent it! :)<br/>

<br/>

See ya, <br/>

<br/>

Polly</t>

Dance every day for born every day.

3ZvphaG.gif

<r><EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Name / IGN: Bantins<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Do you write much in Discord? Yes, I use Discord as my primary VoIP application.<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Where are you from? United Kingdom<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> What's your playtime? / How often do you play PRO? 176 Hours playtime currently. Log on pretty much daily.<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> What's your goal in PRO? Have completed all boss fights, and to start climbing the PvP ladder.<br/>

<EMOJI seq="274c">❌</EMOJI> Why do you want to be part of Reborn? Want to join a successful PvP guild so I can learn the Poke meta faster and learn tips on being a good PvPer.<br/>

<br/>

Im 19 years old and just want to see how other people plan for their PvP teams and battles etc. I'm fairly chilled out and open minded so I get along easily with most types of people.<br/>

<br/>

Thanks,</r>

<t>● Name/IGN: TheBigSam<br/>

● Are you active in Discord? Yep Every day and every night :3<br/>

● Where are you from? Italy<br/>

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? i already have 110 hrs and i play everyday if it is possible<br/>

● What's your goal in PRO? to be a known pvp player *.*<br/>

● Why do you want to be part of Reborn? I wis to play with a good guild and this look very interesting :3<br/>

<br/>

And now a short description<br/>

Hi, i'm Sam and i am 19 ... i love pokemon and the pokemon world my favourite pokemon is gardevoir but at least i love milotic<br/>

I like a lot PvP but im not so good... i need someone that could teach me something about :3 <br/>

i need a guild cause im bored of the solo play :3<br/>

<br/>

Thanks to all<br/>

Sam</t>

<r><QUOTE author="TheBigSam" post_id="389456" time="1495636582" user_id="512530"><s>

</s>

● Name/IGN: TheBigSam<br/>

● Are you active in Discord? Yep Every day and every night :3<br/>

● Where are you from? Italy<br/>

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? i already have 110 hrs and i play everyday if it is possible<br/>

● What's your goal in PRO? to be a known pvp player *.*<br/>

● Why do you want to be part of Reborn? I wis to play with a good guild and this look very interesting :3<br/>

<br/>

And now a short description<br/>

Hi, i'm Sam and i am 19 ... i love pokemon and the pokemon world my favourite pokemon is gardevoir but at least i love milotic<br/>

I like a lot PvP but im not so good... i need someone that could teach me something about :3 <br/>

i need a guild cause im bored of the solo play :3<br/>

<br/>

Thanks to all<br/>

Sam

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Ciao TheBigSam. check pm</r>

eeafe6f236e0.png