Reward not given (Boss Professor Birch)

Schoi

On 11/4/2020 at 9:29 AM, Schoi said:

Hey there!

I am sorry for the inconvenience. Do you have some sort of video or screenshot evidence of what happened during the battle? Looking forward to your response.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

1 hour ago, Schoi said:

I couldn't take a screen shot because after the battle the NPC didn't say anything and that's the moment that I realized something was wrong.

Hey there!

I checked your issue with Testers and it appears to us that there is not a problem with the Boss. As we cannot figure out what exactly happened, we cannot give you the reward, unfortunately. I hope you understand. I hope you have a nice day regardless.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

On 11/10/2020 at 12:23 AM, Schoi said:

I understand, but from now on, I'm going to record video everytime I battle against bosses in order to have evidence.

Hey there!

That will definitely help with future posts. Once again, I am sorry for how this turned out. With that, I will lock this thread. Have a nice day.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png