Bug Halloween gengar modo hard AND shinys

Hello moderators, I was communicating because for two weeks I have been farming pokemon in the grass and I do not get halloween, pink or shinys pokes, I spend hours and hours and they do not appear.The other problem Is that i dont play hard mod and ultra hard Halloween.ds sorry for the inconvenience, thank you very much

Hi there @fdl5914

Sorry for the inconvenience.

There is a 1/8192 rate of spawning a shiny Pokemon, a 1/1500 rate of spawning a pink form Pokemon on Pinkan Island, and the rates for spawning a Halloween form Pokemon have not been revealed.

Hunting for these special forms will take time, and is entirely dependent on RNG.

I hope that cleared up any doubts you had.
Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a great day!

Hello @fdl5914

To enter this area, you will need to defeat Umbra in the Dark Realm. After you've defeated Umbra, you can enter. 

If you have already completed the Dark Realm, you need to defeat Horon, North of Necropolis, without having a single Pokemon faint. Also, keep in mind that you will have an easier time if you manage to recruit all the recruit able Pokemon from the Dark Realm.

I hope that helped you. I'll be locking this thread now since the issue has been solved.

If you have any further questions, feel free to make a new one.

Have a lovely day!

• Maisa locked this topic