NPC moves

Alecio123

Some pokemon may only have access to certain movements if they are from previous generations, however, some pokemon are having access and others are not. I can't get through Superpower on my Spinda who only learns Superpower in the 5th generation, but I can get through Cut in my Parascet that only learns in the 6th generation. This problem I find in other poke that only learns if they are transferred from previous generations. This slightly limits the moves set of certain pokes.

image.png.5e254cb8efc46086f8422d8cb7480caa.png

image.png.23cffcd701353c0edf628586c5a4c419.png

Parasect

image.png.4e7279a8e29612ca23a8f4a0db512ff3.png

image.png.d83a88fcca9ef4cb3bdd834add0709fa.png

18 hours ago, alecio123 said:

Hey there!

I am sorry for the inconvenience. We are aware that some Pokemon don't have access to moves that they usually get by transfering from other Generations. Cut Parasect is a different case, because there is an HM that exists. Regarding the tutor, this has to be changed manually and Content Scriper are still looking for the best solution. Another case for this is that Durant cannot get access to Hone Claws yet. I hope this clarified some things for you. Have a nice day.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.