I'm glitched (i think)

Leucippo

Yesterday, when i logged out, i was in the Darkrai realm trying to do the Darkrai quest. Since today the Halloween event ended, when i logged in i respawned in Vermilion city's pokemon center but in my team I still had only the pokemon i had in the Darkrai's realm and my character moves automatically down without me touching anything. How can I solve all this? And does the pokemon i had in my team back when i challenged Alucard still exist somewhere (maybe in my box since i can't look at it because i can't go to the pc)?

On 11/16/2020 at 6:58 PM, Leucippo said:

Yesterday, when i logged out, i was in the Darkrai realm trying to do the Darkrai quest. Since today the Halloween event ended, when i logged in i respawned in Vermilion city's pokemon center but in my team I still had only the pokemon i had in the Darkrai's realm and my character moves automatically down without me touching anything. How can I solve all this? And does the pokemon i had in my team back when i challenged Alucard still exist somewhere (maybe in my box since i can't look at it because i can't go to the pc)?

Hey there!

I am sorry for the inconvenience. Are you still stuck or did that issue get resolved already? Also, regarding the Pokemon you've mentioned, you keep them and you should be able to find them in your PC. Looking forward to your response.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

8 hours ago, Leucippo said:

Hi Noxious. As it is right now i'm still stuck, btw thank you for telling me that my pokemon are safe. This is truly a relief.

Hey there!

Can you give me a rough estimate to when you are around so I can try to get you out of your loop? I will try to be online when you are. Looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

7 minutes ago, Leucippo said:

Hey, if you are free i can go online right now (i play on gold server). Otherwise I think I'll be online tomorrow at the same time

I have moved you, please let me know if this fixed your issue.

spacer.png

22 hours ago, Leucippo said:

Hey, if you are free i can go online right now (i play on gold server). Otherwise I think I'll be online tomorrow at the same time

Hey there!

Once again sorry for the inconvenience. Could you try to turn off the "Allow Controller" option in your settings? Please let me know if this fixes your issue.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png