Check the last date of server transfer

Yashashwi200

I server transferred my account seekndestroy99 to distribute the prize of a tournament i hosted to silver and i want to get a noivern from silver to gold i bought the noivern already but want to ask if doing story till johto would be helpful i mean what was the date of the server transfer i did last time kindly check it and tell the last date of transfer thank u!

4 hours ago, Yashashwi200 said:

I server transferred my account seekndestroy99 to distribute the prize of a tournament i hosted to silver and i want to get a noivern from silver to gold i bought the noivern already but want to ask if doing story till johto would be helpful i mean what was the date of the server transfer i did last time kindly check it and tell the last date of transfer thank u!

Hey there!

I am sorry for the inconvenience. I tried to look up the information but I unfortunately could not find anything about it. I hope you have a nice day regardless, in the future try to write down the date of you last transfer if that is possible.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

I guess what i wrote you misunderstood I want to know that when i can transfer server again for free as it is free every month or i have to waste a cc to transfer back in this season means I actually want to know which date I transferred to silver with my account seekndestroy99 
Thank you!

15 hours ago, Yashashwi200 said:

I guess what i wrote you misunderstood I want to know that when i can transfer server again for free as it is free every month or i have to waste a cc to transfer back in this season means I actually want to know which date I transferred to silver with my account seekndestroy99 
Thank you!

Hey there!

I already understood your request the first time you asked, but I was unable to figure out that information. You used your transfer on the 27th of October. In the future, please track your server transfers yourself. Have a nice day!

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.