Question Regarding the Login Queue

Vortac

PRO Username: Vortac

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Basic Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

N/A

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

N/A

Description and Message

Good afternoon PRO players and staff. This is a question for anyone who can see a queue when they cannot connect to a server...

Why can I not seem to get into a queue?

According to my friends who play the game, they hit "Login" and after a few short moments are a window pops in up their client that shows their position in a queue. I was curious if the reason my queue wasn't showing up was because even the queue has limits? Or perhaps I have some sort of firewall setting blocking the pop up? Any advice is appreciated! :)

That's my question, please feel free to answer it. However, I'm going to go on for a second... *Stands on soap box*

To everyone here upset because they can't login and the staff isn't addressing your questions... Please cut it out. This game has ONE server that holds 1,900 people and it's received an ASTOUNDING amount of press. Tomorrow I'll even be posting my own video on it as I was able to login around 2am last night.

How did you learn about this game? Chances are, a lot of people trying to login also learned about it the same way you did. This is the first Pokemon MMO that actually took the time to start from the ground up. I think it's going to be a smashing success, but there will be growing pains. This is good though because all of this press means more donations will come in. More donations means new servers will be added.

Please stop spamming topics complaining that the staff is ignoring your questions. I would much rather the staff work on adding new serves and features, then sit here constantly addressing the same questions over and over again.

The reason I'm adding this to my question is because my question is going to get pushed down by "Why can't I login" posts. That's not really fair to me, as my question may be regarding a technical issue that requires real troubleshooting on my end.

*Steps down from soap box*

Yeah, I agree with You.

I understand people who just 'donated' cash to get membership and now cant log in it must be really annoying.

I didnt pay money yet and Im annoyed anyway, but thats why this is called DONATE, it will help alot in near future because people who made this game will just improve everything.

We just need to be patient. :Light:

What can I say about q, I think queue has limits too because most of the time when I cant login 'Can not connect to server' shows up or somthing like this. Just keep trying or spend your time in different ways, second server will be up soon. :Cool:

This game is awesome and its only the beginning. :Heart:

Haha thanks for the support. Yeah another buddy of my was showing me a screenshot of the queue and I also noticed he had a news feed on the left side where I did not. Very odd... General consensus seems to be keep trying. No biggie. That's why I have a 3DS and Blue Version. ;P

116603 Haha thanks for the support. Yeah another buddy of my was showing me a screenshot of the queue and [highlight=red]I also noticed he had a news feed on the left side where I did not.[/highlight] Very odd... General consensus seems to be keep trying. No biggie. That's why I have a 3DS and Blue Version. ;P

i know this is a basic question but did you try to open your firewall for the game? or open a dmz on your router/livebox/freeboxwhatever temporarily? or maybe trying to check if you have the good version of PRO, now the correct version is .94, before it was .93_something.

the fact that you cant see the news in your game means that something blocking somewhere obviously

116603 Haha thanks for the support. Yeah another buddy of my was showing me a screenshot of the queue and [highlight=red]I also noticed he had a news feed on the left side where I did not.[/highlight] Very odd... General consensus seems to be keep trying. No biggie. That's why I have a 3DS and Blue Version. ;P

i know this is a basic question but did you try to open your firewall for the game? or open a dmz on your router/livebox/freeboxwhatever temporarily? or maybe trying to check if you have the good version of PRO, now the correct version is .94, before it was .93_something.

the fact that you cant see the news in your game means that something blocking somewhere obviously

I have .94 of PRO, so that's good. Are you thinking the queue and news feed are related in that way? I'll try that dmz you suggested and see where it gets me. I would find it strange though that yesterday I was able to log on (granted at 2am) but now I would need to port forward to play today. Hmm... I shall go back to the drawing board and investigate. :)

I agree but this isnt the first pokemon MMO that started from the ground up theres one that Made a mmo with there own maps and etc.[/quote2]

Ah, I didn't know that. For me this is the first Pokemon MMO I've seen with totally re-drawn graphics and UI. Never make assumptions I suppose. :P

My question is, why after waiting 6 times 700-850 long waiting lists, I keep getting random errors that don't explain why, but do kick me out and crash my game. How can I even report this, if the message summarized just says "You had a problem". How can I help or even play if I waited 5 hours to play 18 minutes in 6 different log ins? :/

pGbeRDy.png