Constant Connection Errors for the Android APK since the end of the Halloween Event

Veliox

Hello Staff Members, 

Up until the Halloweeen Event I barely ever had any issues with the Android APK itself, however since the event is over it is plagued with constant connection errrors. 

I have tried using a VPN, using different Networks including Mobile & WiFi, I have even tried it on other Android devices all with the same issue. 

At this point the Android APK is not playable for more than 10-20 mins before I get disconnected, I then decided to de-install the APK and remove all the files, cleared the cache etc. 

It worked fine yesterday but as of today the same issues came back again. 

I would like to know if there are any known issues with the APK as of now, it is rather unexplainable to me why it still has these huge DC error after doing all the steps I described above, I am unsure there is anything left to do from my side. 

Furthermore, I would like to mention that the game itself runs without issues on both my Windows Laptop and my Macbook, so I can say this issue is exclusively with the Android APK at least for myself. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Kind regards,
Veliox