Please say the requirements

Phanikumar

Hello there,

I am phanikumar and I saw that a reasearcher in viridian give free exp boost if we have 4 evos I have many evo data and I am alregional champ I got exp boost I kept that in my youtube channel named Phanikumar gaming Pro,Many tried few of them said the reasearcher saying you are equipped enough and not giving can you say is this a bug or any requirements for this?please solve this.

https://youtu.be/zjxQA1SNBY

This is the video I posted it worked for me but not worked for some it even worked for a man karsh123.

Thank you.

20221104_120914.jpg.cfbd99c7b4b5808a07ea0d9312df9350.jpg

MY SHOP

1 hour ago, PhaniKumar said:

Hello there,

I am phanikumar and I saw that a reasearcher in viridian give free exp boost if we have 4 evos I have many evo data and I am alregional champ I got exp boost I kept that in my youtube channel named Phanikumar gaming Pro,Many tried few of them said the reasearcher saying you are equipped enough and not giving can you say is this a bug or any requirements for this?please solve this.

https://youtu.be/zjxQA1SNBY

This is the video I posted it worked for me but not worked for some it even worked for a man karsh123.

Thank you.

Hey there!

As you can see on the Official PRO Wiki Page, you can only get the EXP boost if you have the evolved data of 4 Pokemon before getting the first Kanto badge. I hope this helped you with your concern. 

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

16 hours ago, PhaniKumar said:

But if you saw the video I am all regional champ and got 30+ evo data and I got why other can't get it?

Hey there!

You can ONLY get the EXP Boost if you talk to the NPC BEFORE you get the first badge. I hope this posted helped you with your concern.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

On 11/23/2020 at 4:52 PM, PhaniKumar said:

Sorry for saying this again I am sinnoh champ at that time I think it may be a bug or once can you know about it and say please or you can check my inventories also.

Thank you and sorry for saying this again.

Hey there!

You can ONLY get the EXP Boost if you talk to the NPC BEFORE you get the first badge. You CANNOT get it after that, only BEFORE acquiring the first badge. I hope this posted helped you with your concern.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png