no sets for my legendary

Imisspokemon

i make transfer to gold from silver and i dont have my load sets for my legendaries also as you can understand i dont have my old rerolls on them 

so my point is i lost all my rerolls (200+ in total) that i have grind them or i buy them through the cc's (that i have bought them) you think that its fair non said that and non mention that in forum or in discord 🙂 
dont know just tell me what is possible on that 🙂  tnx

3 hours ago, ImissPokemon said:

i make transfer to gold from silver and i dont have my load sets for my legendaries also as you can understand i dont have my old rerolls on them 

so my point is i lost all my rerolls (200+ in total) that i have grind them or i buy them through the cc's (that i have bought them) you think that its fair non said that and non mention that in forum or in discord 🙂 
dont know just tell me what is possible on that 🙂  tnx

Hey there!

I am really sorry for the inconvenience. The NPC saves the data with the ID of a Pokemon, but as you swapped the servers your Pokemon got assigned a new ID. The NPC itself does not actually save previous rerolls, meaning the IVs will always be the ones of you current ones. The NPC only saves the data of the nature, the ability and the moves of the Legendary Pokemon. In order to get your data back, you have to transfer back to your original server as your Pokemon will get their old IDs assigned. I hope this clarified some things for you. If you happen to have further questions, feel free to let me know. Have a nice day.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.