Help, im Bugged and i cant go out

Jackersito

After defeating the Youngster Joey in the Kanto/Johto league, when i was going to heal my pkmn in the johto league my character jumped randomly into the gap between the snorlax and the Johto league, and there is no escape from there. i try move in all directions but it is imposible. Please help me. 

On 11/25/2020 at 7:09 PM, Jackersito said:

After defeating the Youngster Joey in the Kanto/Johto league, when i was going to heal my pkmn in the johto league my character jumped randomly into the gap between the snorlax and the Johto league, and there is no escape from there. i try move in all directions but it is imposible. Please help me. 

Hey there!

I am sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please explain your issue a little further? Looking forward to your response.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

10 minutes ago, Noxious said:

Hey there!

I am sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please explain your issue a little further? Looking forward to your response.

Kind regards, Noxious

Dont worry, i guess it was a problem related with lagging. The solution i found was using a escape rope and respawned in the pokecenter without problem

6 hours ago, Jackersito said:

Dont worry, i guess it was a problem related with lagging. The solution i found was using a escape rope and respawned in the pokecenter without problem

Hey there!

Just to confirm, are you able to move freely now or are there still some issues? Looking forward to your response.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.