Roll-Out Bug

Flare101

1. 1.

I was using my Geodude (saying pokemon's name because idk if its just the ability for that pokemon or if it's the ability itself...) But when you use the move Rolling-out, the attack works, but after that you cannot change the attack. It gets stuck on that attack until you finish the battle, or lose the battle. You cannot change your Pokemon either because it does the move instantly.

Example:

• Start a battle, and use Geodude.

• Attack a wild pokemon or trainers pokemon with Roll-out

• After that, you're stuck using that ability until you win or loose.

Hope this bug can be fixed. :D

2i0b0oi.gif

[glow=red]Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both; For a wounded man shall say to his assailant... "If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you." Such is the rule of honor.[/glow]

Bumping

2i0b0oi.gif

[glow=red]Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both; For a wounded man shall say to his assailant... "If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you." Such is the rule of honor.[/glow]

Really? So once you use it you can never change moves until that pokemon dies or kills the other pokemon?

2i0b0oi.gif

That is how rollout works it attacks until it misses, the thing is in normal pokemon you have a switch style battle meaning after every faint you can swap pokemon with them. In this you have set style so you cant switch if using moves that continuously attack such as rollout.