Help needed

Stereolamp

I posted for the pokemon region-locked in my party 2 days ago, in the correct sub-forum. I have tried to be patient with respect to the staff but it's nearly impossible to play the game until this Machoke is removed from my first slot. As I am in Goldenrod city I need to train a pokemon to get sleep powder/spore, however with my level 29 machoke as the first, finishing a pokemon with my caterpie is giving me 6 exp. Please address my party issue or provide me with a way to train my pokemon effectively until my issue is resolved. Thank you!

3 hours ago, Stereolamp said:

I posted for the pokemon region-locked in my party 2 days ago, in the correct sub-forum. I have tried to be patient with respect to the staff but it's nearly impossible to play the game until this Machoke is removed from my first slot. As I am in Goldenrod city I need to train a pokemon to get sleep powder/spore, however with my level 29 machoke as the first, finishing a pokemon with my caterpie is giving me 6 exp. Please address my party issue or provide me with a way to train my pokemon effectively until my issue is resolved. Thank you!

Hey there!

I am sorry for the late reply. I fixed your issue, have a nice day and best of luck! 

Kind regards, Noxious

• Like 1

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.