Login not working properly, also email

Guest TehFakeMan

1. 1.

Guest TehFakeMan

PRO Username: TehFakeMan

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

For the first part, I was just loging in and waited to get into the queue, however when the queue reached 0 the launcher set me back to the login screen, not joining the game.

For the second part, I made an Account and waited for my email confirmation, but it never came.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

My Account was apparently created, because the launcher doesn't complain when I enter my information, however I tried changing my password, but that email never came either.

Description and Message

Login not working properly and email not beeing sent

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This happened to me as well when i first made my account. I think just the first time logging in is a little buggy. Just try logging in again. Also if the thing that says "logging In" disappears, dont worry you are still in queue. just wait patiently and you will be logged in.

Ryan

What email provider are you using? If you don't queue in 5 mins, I suggest you restart client and try logging in again.

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

Guest TehFakeMan

Ok now it says User Account not activated, but I cant activate it, when I'm not getting the confirmation e-mail

Guest TehFakeMan

I've tried making another Account w/ another email, but I'm not getting an email there either

PS: Yes, I've checked the spam folders

Guest Edmard

I am having exactly the same problem, perhaps the Registration confirmation is not working?

Will you not be able to log into the game if you have not verified your email? - If so I'll stop trying...