Login not working properly, also email

Guest TehFakeMan

1. 1.

Guest TehFakeMan
117374 I am having exactly the same problem, perhaps the Registration confirmation is not working?

Will you not be able to log into the game if you have not verified your email? - If so I'll stop trying...

When I try to login it says "Account not verified", so don't bother

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rutador

I can't log in either. When i fill in my username and password and click Login, nothing happens and i hear a tone every time i click login!

Guest Edmard
117374 I am having exactly the same problem, perhaps the Registration confirmation is not working?

Will you not be able to log into the game if you have not verified your email? - If so I'll stop trying...

When I try to login it says "Account not verified", so don't bother

Cool thanks, I'll wait until I get a verification email then.

117384 For me verifying my account let me login to the game. Try checking your spam folder. If you can't find it, then search "spam" in the search bar. It should come up if its not in your actual inbox.

Yeah, as TehFakeMan has said before me, the email has just not arrived. I'm using iCloud mail so now we know across three providers we are not receiving the confirmation email. Not in Junk, Deleted or Inbox so I'll just give it more time, seems like whatever servers are being used currently are nowhere near up to the task. Hey ho, 'tis the nature of such things.

I'll just sit tight for now and play Red on my DS :Cool:

117390 Yeah, as TehFakeMan has said before me, the email has just not arrived. I'm using iCloud mail so now we know across three providers we are not receiving the confirmation email. Not in Junk, Deleted or Inbox so I'll just give it more time, seems like whatever servers are being used currently are nowhere near up to the task. Hey ho, 'tis the nature of such things.

I'll just sit tight for now and play Red on my DS :Cool:

I am actually using gmail, just so you are aware. And the "junk" and "spam" folders are actually separate in gmail. For me, the spam folder is actually hidden and i have to search for it manually rather than it being listed with the others. Not sure how icloud mail works, but it could be similar.