Route 2 Mystic nps bug

Timbuk2

Tried to speak to a mystic on route 2 and froze instantly, no speech box appeared on screen. Tried to escape rope out of there which teleported me but I was still stuck. Loaded in again, anddddddd spoke to the same guy, got stuck again. Tried battling someone else who was stuck, he defeated me, when I respawned I was still stuck.

I can confirm that bug. It was on route 2 under the house where you get flash. the weird thing was that there was a lake which is normally not there. and at the edge of that lake that mysterious npc that would get you stuck if you speak to him. he wore a lab coat if that matters. :Ambivalent:

Is it still happening now? They might be a newly added NPCs at that time. Therefore, the NPC sprites were loaded, but not the functions. If that was the case, server reboot should have fixed it. However, if it's still happening until now, contact a staff member in game if you find any.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.